Lunar creates SaaS products and supports consulting services that solve problems through technology. Our consultants leverage expertise in Salesforce, Ticketmaster integration, sales and marketing automation, and application development.
The Product Manager will define and prioritize a product life cycle for Lunar. This role will focus heavily on overall product strategy including but not limited to locating opportunities, defining requirements, expressing value, and finding and maintaining product market fit. This person is creative and collaborative, open-minded and product-conscious.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Core responsibilities: Research. Strategize & Plan. Document Requirements. Communicate & Coordinate.
- Take ownership of overall product strategy: completely own your team's products, existing or new, from ideation, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance.
- Develop, design, and implement product strategy in partnership with leadership.
- Drive lifecycle management of all products from concept to end-of-life.
- Develop and communicate roadmaps, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
- Writing Requirements for releases and features; establishing a documentation plan.
- Collaborates with other team members to drive product release process across all departments to ensure timely and high-quality product launches and releases.
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Establishes realistic time schedules with all related teams for completion of the various aspects of the product project, then tracks and publishes schedules on a regular basis.
- Lead and align cross-functional partners and teams: developers, designers, analysts, marketers, business stakeholders, and operations to drive a shared vision.
- Define acceptance criteria and identify KPIs.
- Influence operations, program design and feature roadmaps across all products by understanding KPIs, features & overall product, and giving critical feedback on a regular basis.
- Maintain a prioritized product backlog and work closely with development to properly sequence development items. Manage and prioritize incorporation of outstanding issues and features into product roadmaps.
- Define the detailed scope and prioritized development plans.
- Interact with customer success department to analyze product data and customer feedback to inform product decisions.
- Review software bugs identified during beta testing or after release and prioritize action.
- Help to define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Direct and approve UI/UX activities. Collaborate with the Design team to develop high-level storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) product management and delivery, demonstrating knowledge of gathering user requirements & creating product roadmaps for engineering teams.
- Excellent communication skills, agility, and patience are a must have.
- Ability to adapt to changes, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing user interfaces for web-based products (bonus).
Benefits and Perks
Healthcare: Nothing is more important than our health. That’s why we offer generous medical, dental and vision benefits, plus an Employee Assistance Plan, to all full-time employees.
Generous PTO: We allocate PTO at the start of the year and let folks use it how they desire. We celebrate all major holidays (and Black Friday!) — and also give everyone the end of the year off (paid), starting Dec. 24!
Casual workplace: From flip-flops, blue jeans, t-shirts and ball caps to Xbox, video games, card games and Nerf guns, we like to keep our collaboration loose and fun-loving. Just don’t mistake us for lazy.
Quarterly Culture Bonus: As a thank you to our Rocketeers - we provide a quarterly bonus as a perk that can be used any way they desire!
Snacks and games: Our snack bar has plenty of chips, cookies, gum and fruit, and we have unlimited soda and coffee in the kitchen. Our rec room features an Xbox, video arcade, foosball and shuffleboard.
Matching 401(k): Employees who work here one year are eligible to join a matching 401(k) retirement plan, which has immediate 100-percent vesting. Your savings add up fast!