Launch That Overview
Launch That is a 14-year-old digital marketing company based in downtown Orlando. We employ the latest online white-hat strategies through a wide range of skills. We have writers, editors, social media specialists, web designers, front-end and back-end developers, application developers and, yes, a number of SEO and SEM specialists.
The company provides a unique culture and work environment. It has monthly employee events, celebrates openness and diversity, provides a snack bar and game room, and it fosters an optimistic outlook about work and life in general. We value culture as much as we value skills.
Job Summary - Our Ideal Fit
Responsibilities, Skills and Duties
• Translate detailed information into an organized, effective visual narrative.
• Design interfaces that are beautiful, simple and intuitive.
• Take part in the ideation phase of a project and translate high-level concepts into something
valuable and attainable.
• Work closely with marketers, content writers, developers, and other designers to deliver great
• Help establish and maintain design and brand standards for multiple projects
• An exceptional eye for design
• A great attitude
• Ability to clearly communicate your vision to others
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
• Experience designing for grid-based CSS Frameworks
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (enough to communicate with developers)
• 5+ years web design experience (design or digital media degree preferred)
• Ability to write your own HTML / CSS
• Ability to create themes and write markup for Wordpress
• Experience writing SASS
• Version Control (Git) Experience
Benefits and Perks
Healthcare: Nothing is more important than our health. That’s why we offer generous medical, dental and vision benefits, plus an Employee Assistance Plan, to all full-time employees.
Generous PTO: We allocate PTO at the start of the year and let folks use it how they desire. We celebrate all major holidays (and Black Friday!) — and also give everyone the end of the year off (paid), starting Dec. 24!
Casual workplace: From flip-flops, blue jeans, t-shirts and ball caps to Xbox, video games, card games and Nerf guns, we like to keep our collaboration loose and fun-loving. Just don’t mistake us for lazy.
Free parking: Launch That pays for 24/7 covered parking in The Plaza garage below our offices. This perk is especially convenient for Orlando Magic and Orlando City games — and on weekends.
Snacks and games: Our snack bar has plenty of chips, cookies, gum and fruit, and we have unlimited soda and coffee in the kitchen. Our rec room features an Xbox, video arcade, foosball and shuffleboard.
Matching 401(k): Employees who work here one year are eligible to join a matching 401(k) retirement plan, which has immediate 100-percent vesting. Your savings add up fast!