Launch That is a Saas, technology consultant and full-service digital marketing company. We offer expert-level Salesforce consulting and administration and useful applications. We also build websites that win in search, gain customers through paid marketing and drive revenue. Our talented teams produce dynamic, dominant sites that generate millions of unique visitors a year.
We are building a creative team of technology professionals who will work on projects for our differing business models. The Salesforce Technical Lead will be responsible for leading a team of Salesforce developers and administrators while also developing their own code including; Object management, configuring Salesforce.com to analyze business requirements, providing best practice recommendations and implementing functionality for a range of project stakeholders, including custom object creations, advanced workflows, etc. Working within an agile environment you will have the opportunity to positively add value to our company with your creative ideas and code savvy skills. You will work closely with business management, stakeholders, business analysts and users within a fast growing environment to ensure core systems are built for scale and delivery of key insights.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical and Consultancy Lead of Salesforce team to include Administrators and Developers.
- Lead project teams through new challenges, pushing technology and daily task assignments
- Strong understanding of Salesforce’s capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for identification of process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modeling, user experience modeling, and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating prototypes using Salesforce sandboxes.
- Communicating with C-Suite and other technology audiences to streamline business processing workflows and integration with Salesforce.
- Administration, Development, Management, Configuration and Architecture of:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Social Studio
- App Exchange, App Integrations, and managed packages
- Be the team expert and mentor in:
- Apex Classes
- Apex Controllers
- Apex Triggers
- Apex Unit Tests
- Lightning UI and Lightning Components
- Salesforce DX
- Salesforce Bulk API
- Salesforce SOAP API
- Salesforce REST API
- Develop company-wide Salesforce standards for: unit tests, documentation, peer reviews and code deployment.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Ensure adherence to unit test standards for SalesForce Developers and Administrators
- Enforce Apex coding standards and assignments
- Drive and support documentation efforts for all existing and newly created code
- Oversee and support peer code reviews
- Create project and release plans, monitor project costs and schedule to ensure timely completion and implementation of the project within approved time and budget
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-ups, planning, demos and other activities/meetings
- Track and communicate sprint/release progress
- Update tracking tool to provide transparency on product and backlogs
- Guide the team through the development, testing, and implementation stages and review the completed work effectively
- Track and facilitate issue resolution
- Make presentations on project status and present status reports to the stakeholders
- Help train users on CRM
- Update and change CRM based on business needs
- Foster a culture of Salesforce acceptance
- Promote data-driven processes
- Provide guidance and suggest development tooling including but not limited to IDEs, SalesForce apps and 3rd party services
- Works with manager to develop standards and policies which increase efficiency and decrease errors in managed orgs
- Manage external relationships with a focus on client satisfaction, clearly communicating issues and delegating work as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information systems; a minimum six (6) years of relevant professional experience is considered equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience working within the Salesforce platform on a Development level
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and force.com platform functionality required. Preferred experience with Pardot, Social Studio, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Data.com, Work.com, and other Salesforce products
- Ability to handle changing priorities, manage multiple tasks and work within tight timeframes and deadlines
- Preferred experience with multiple companies using the force.com platform in either administrator, developer or consulting roles.
- Strong project management skills
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Salesforce Developer 1 certification
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Healthcare: Nothing is more important than our health. That’s why we offer generous medical, dental and vision benefits, plus an Employee Assistance Plan, to all full-time employees.
- Generous PTO: We allocate PTO at the start of the year and let folks use it how they desire. We celebrate all major holidays (and Black Friday!) — and also give everyone the end of the year off (paid), starting Dec. 24!
- Casual workplace: From flip-flops, blue jeans, t-shirts and ball caps to Xbox, video games, card games and Nerf guns, we like to keep our collaboration loose and fun-loving. Just don’t mistake us for lazy.
- Free parking: Launch That pays for 24/7 covered parking in The Plaza garage below our offices. This perk is especially convenient for Orlando Magic and Orlando City games — and on weekends.
- Snacks and games: Our snack bar has plenty of chips, cookies, gum and fruit, and we have unlimited soda and coffee in the kitchen. Our rec room features an Xbox, video arcade, foosball and shuffleboard.
- Matching 401(k): Employees who work here one year are eligible to join a matching 401(k) retirement plan, which has immediate 100-percent vesting. Your savings add up fast!
The Fine Print: This is a regular, on-site, full-time position. For consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements. We are an EEO company.
We are an EEO company.
Thank you for your interest in Launch That!