ABOUT LAUNCH THAT
Launch That is a young, privately held company based in downtown Orlando, Florida. Not long ago, we were 10 people with a dream and desire. Now we’re an established digital marketing firm with a quest to seek out new business opportunities that match our strengths. We are a group of digital strategists and creative types with a grasp of web trends and audiences. We leverage all of these strategies to produce and market strong brands that perform well in all sorts of digital/internet channels. Although we’re rather laid-back, we value efficient people, hard work, and a diverse work environment.
This Social Media Specialist is responsible for building and maintaining a community for users of DrugRehab.com through Facebook, Twitter and other appropriate social media platforms. We’re looking for the person who can:
- Strategize, monitor and optimize social media campaigns, tweaking them daily
- Secure increased engagement levels from our communities on multiple platforms
- Explore other social media platforms to reach and engage our target audience
- Capitalize on trending topics
- Firm dedication to company’s 'I Am EPIC' values (Integrity, Agility, Excellence, Passion, Innovation, and Community).
- Continuing education in all aspects of B2C social media and digital marketing.
- Plan and execute social media campaigns that increase awareness about addiction, drug and alcohol treatment and mental health issues for DrugRehab.com with the goal of lead generation and conversion
- Measure and report performance of all social media campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Engage with our social community and nurture potential leads throughout the sales process
- Design, built and maintain social media presence through organic and paid strategies
- Create content assess for use on social media (graphics, videos and notes)
- Identify trends and insights to best generate and convert leads
- Use social listening platforms to provide new insight for social media posting and content ideas
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with marketing, design and development teams and other members of the content team to optimize user experience and create a positive customer journey
- Promote, plan and host Ready for Recovery podcast on a regular schedule
- Write, design and report on email marketing initiatives (newsletter, engagement programs, etc.)
- Manage responses to email initiatives in a timely manner
- Run A/B tests on email initiatives to improve ROI
- Brainstorm and implement list-building tactics
- Evaluate emerging technologies for possible implementation
- Provide content suggestions based on competitor analysis and recent news developments
- Write occasional blog posts
- Identify technological and personnel needs to push social media strategies forward
- Embraces change willingly
- At least 1 year of experience managing the social medial profiles of a company/brand
- Passion for addiction recovery and mental health issues
- A high degree of comfort talking to people from a variety of backgrounds and an ability to convey compassion, empathy and support
- Demonstrated experience identifying target audiences for social media campaigns and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- An ability to articulate clear, poignant messages
- Experience with social media management reporting and design tools and software (such as Hootsuite, Buffer, Canva, Adobe Spark, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Mention, Social Studio or Radian 6)
- BS/BA degree
- Experience with advertising on social media platforms
- Experience with email marketing tools (Pardot, MailChimp)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of Salesforce
BENEFITS AND PERKS
Healthcare: Nothing is more important than our health. That’s why we offer generous medical, dental and vision benefits, plus an Employee Assistance Plan, to all full-time employees.
Generous PTO: We allocate PTO at the start of the year and let folks use it how they desire. We celebrate all major holidays (and Black Friday!) — and also give everyone the end of the year off (paid), starting Dec. 24!
Matching 401(k): Employees who work here one year are eligible to join a matching 401(k) retirement plan, which has immediate 100-percent vesting. Your savings add up fast!
Casual workplace: From flip-flops, blue jeans, t-shirts and ball caps to Xbox, video games, card games and Nerf guns, we like to keep our collaboration loose and fun-loving. Just don’t mistake us for lazy.
Free parking: Launch That pays for 24/7 covered parking in The Plaza garage below our offices. This perk is especially convenient for Orlando Magic and Orlando City games — and on weekends.
Snacks and games: Our snack bar has plenty of chips, cookies, gum and fruit, and we have unlimited soda and coffee in the kitchen. Our rec room features an Xbox, video arcade, foosball and shuffleboard.
The Fine Print: This is a regular, on-site, full-time position. For consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Launch That!
We are an EEO company.