The Paid Marketing Specialist (PPC Specialist) is a position that will assist in the development and execution of Launch That’s company-wide strategies to support business goals and objectives while supporting the company’s mission, vision and values through all that he/she does on a daily basis. The position requires a dedication to carrying out the principles and standards of the company. Previous PPC experience is required.
Firm dedication to the company values (I Am EPIC - Integrity, Agility, Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Community)
- Willingness to embrace change
- Physical attendance at team meetings as required
- Design, develop, and manage PPC campaigns including, campaign structure, keyword research, keyword management, keyword bidding, ad copy writing and testing, and any other core capability required to maximize results, drive volume, and hit CPA targets
- Ensure traffic and lead pace/volume meet daily goals and daily budget limits, while staying within call center constraints.
- Detect anomalies within our websites, ad platforms, traffic performance, and lead management system to guarantee wise spending
- Setup and A/B test advertisements and landing pages
- Create dynamic advertisements and landing pages to optimize relevance and confluence.
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly spend and performance reports for all ad platforms across all projects.
- Generate offline conversion reports and upload to AdWords
- Analyze performance - traffic, leads, and conversions to optimize every aspect of the cycle
- Continuously build campaigns, adgroups, keywords, advertisement ad copy/images/linking, landing page variations - for new and existing projects and confirming their accuracy.
- Manage daily optimization for each paid search channel, ensuring optimal volume within acceptable cost/profit targets
- Develop and optimize ad tests to isolate key converting messages, efficiently guiding cross-functional teams (creative, legal, tech) to project completion
- Assist with the development and optimization of landing pages and conversion funnel tests using A/B and multivariate testing methodologies to improve conversion rates, efficiently guiding cross-functional teams to project completion
- Keep up to date with the latest news/changes in SEM
- Monitor trends on best practices and techniques to ensure market efficiency and identify new opportunities
- Provide ongoing data analysis on paid search metrics (conversions cost per lead, CPA, profitability, etc.)
- Collaborate and share knowledge across verticals to increase productivity of all projects
- Ability to communicate and work in an instant-message environment
- Ability to self-manage, drive initiatives and execute tasks to completion
- Talent for prioritizing
- Willingness to embrace change
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in SEM
- Proven ability to combine data from multiple sources and manipulate to analyze and interpret business performance
- Strong analytical and organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to make your own creative and front end design/code work a plus
- High-Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Pproficient with other MS Office products
- Proficient in Excel-based and PowerPoint-based reporting; proven ability with data visualization to make information more easily understood
- Must be able to see continuously
- Must be able to frequently stand, walk, view computer monitors, give & receive oral communication, bend, squat, reach above shoulder level, and discern color.
- Must be able to occasionally sit, drive, type, and make fine determinations in sound
- Must be able to regularly lift/carry up to 10 lbs and occasionally lift/carry up to 20 lbs
- Must be able to do repetitive simple grasping, fine manipulation, and pushing & pulling on a frequent basis
- Must be able to travel as required for company business
- As needed work a varied schedule that could include nights, weekends and holidays
- If you are proficient with PPC tools (e.g. Google AdWords Editor, Bing Ads Editor, etc.)
- If you have experience creating or running PPC campaigns
- If you have experience at a digital marketing agency
Benefits and Perks
HEALTH CARE: Nothing is more important than our health. That’s why we offer generous medical, dental and vision benefits, plus an Employee Assistance Plan, to all full-time employees.
GENEROUS PTO: We allocate PTO at the start of the year and let folks use it how they desire. We celebrate all major holidays (and Black Friday!) — and also give everyone the end of the year off (paid), starting Dec. 24!
CASUAL WORKPLACE: From flip-flops, blue jeans, t-shirts and ball caps to Xbox, video games, card games and Nerf guns, we like to keep our collaboration loose and fun-loving. Just don’t mistake us for lazy.
FREE PARKING: Launch That pays for 24/7 covered parking in The Plaza garage below our offices. This perk is especially convenient for Orlando Magic and Orlando City games — and on weekends.
SNACKS & GAMES: Our snack bar has plenty of chips, cookies, gum and fruit, and we have unlimited soda and coffee in the kitchen. Our rec room features an Xbox, video arcade, foosball and shuffleboard.
MATCHING 401(k): Employees who work here one year are eligible to join a matching 401(k) retirement plan, which has immediate 100-percent vesting. Your savings add up fast!
The Fine Print: This is a regular, on-site, full-time position. For consideration, please submit resume and salary requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Launch That.